Your Smile is Worth It, Cosmetic Dentistry in North Edmonton
Bridges, Crowns & Veneers: Cosmetic Services from Our Dentist in Edmonton
There are many different cosmetic dentistry appliances and procedures that can help you improve your smile, replace missing teeth, fill in gaps, and do much more. We provide:
- Crowns: A dental crown is a cap that covers a damaged tooth to protect what remains of the tooth structure, providing you with a strong, long-lasting layer of protection between your tooth and your mouth.
- Bridges: Bridges are commonly used to replace one or more missing teeth. They span the space where the teeth are missing. Bridges are cemented to the natural teeth or implants surrounding the empty space. These teeth, called abutments, serve as anchors for the bridge.
- Veneers: thin shells that cover your existing teeth, veneers are a great way to cover imperfections in your smile. Veneers are capable of fixing broken teeth, closing gaps, and much more. They are bonded to your teeth, making them a permanent cosmetic dentistry procedure.
- Dental implants: Perhaps the most secure way to replace missing teeth is with dental implants. A dental implant is a titanium post inserted into your jaw to replace your missing tooth’s root. It is fused to your jaw, making it permanent and very sturdy when compared to other tooth replacement options.
- Dentures: Dentures are made of a flesh-colored acrylic base that fits over your gums. The base of the upper denture covers the palate (the roof of your mouth), while that of the lower denture is shaped like a horseshoe to accommodate your tongue.
Cosmetic Dentistry in North Edmonton: Invisalign® for a Straighter Smile
Invisalign® is an exciting development, making it possible to move teeth using a series of transparent aligners which are placed over the teeth. While Invisalign® is nearly undetectable, the results won’t be. This product is perfect for those seeking to straighten their smiles without the use of bulky metal brackets. Offering faster treatment times and proven results, Invisalign® is the perfect option for a straighter smile. Ask us about Invisalign® today!
Contact Us about Cosmetic Dentistry in North Edmonton
To fulfill your desires to achieve the smile you’ve always dreamed of, you need cosmetic dentistry! North Edmonton’s Oxford Dental provides patients with a range of services to help improve their smiles in various ways. We can straighten and whiten teeth, as well as replace missing teeth and fill gaps in your smile.