Get Your Dental Implants in North Edmonton Today!
Advantages of Getting Dental Implants in North Edmonton
Dental implants can be used to replace one or more teeth, making them the perfect tooth replacement option for many of our patients. When compared to other methods of replacing teeth, such as conventional dentures and bridges, dental implants offer various advantages, including improved:
- Appearance: Dental implants look, feel and function very similarly to your teeth, giving your smile a very natural appearance.
- Speech: Other tooth replacement methods can feel strange and cause slurred speech, but dental implants are secure and stable so you can speak with confidence.
- Comfort: Because they fuse to your jawbone, dental implants eliminate uncomfortable appliance slipping.
- Chewing: Dentures can slide and other devices can feel uncomfortable while chewing, but dental implants function like your natural teeth, making eating easier.
- Oral health: Your existing teeth don’t need to be altered to fit dental implants; plus, they help eliminate tooth movement.
- Durability: Made of titanium and other long-lasting materials, dental implants can last for a lifetime when properly taken care of.
- Convenience: Other tooth replacement appliances tend to be removable, which can be a real inconvenience for cleaning while traveling and such, but dental implants are permanent.
Schedule a Dental Implant Consultation in North Edmonton
While dental implants are a great tooth replacement option for many people, they are not for everyone. If you are pregnant, a heavy smoker, or lacking significant jawbone structure, dental implants may not be for you. To determine if you’re a good candidate for dental implants in North Edmonton, contact our clinic to schedule a consultation. There, our dentists will take X-rays, go over your health history and discuss your treatment options. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about our various dental services, feel free to call us at 780-456-7009.